OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 for Distance B.Ed Admissions for Teachers in service
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University, Hyderabad has issued the Bachelor of Education (Distance Mode) Entrance Test Notification 2023 to be used for admission into B.Ed Distance Mode for the academic year 2023.
The University will invite applicants through the proper channels from eligible teachers in their service for the entrance test and for admission to the B.Ed course offered by the Distance Education Centre of Osmania University. Teachers who hold a Bachelor’s Degree employed at a recognized college situated in the OU locality and with more than two years of experience in school teaching are qualified to apply.
Criteria for Eligibility: Candidates who are seeking admission to B.Ed. (Distance Mode) must satisfy the following requirements:
According to guidelines of the NCTE, New Delhi guidelines Candidates who meet the three requirements listed below are eligible to take the 2 years B. Ed Course (Distance Mode) Program.
I) In-service teacher trained In-service Teachers trained and working in for the GOvt. Recognized Schools within Telangana State. 2.) Face-to-face mode Teacher Training Course Qualified Teacher candidates who’ve completed an NCTE approved Teacher Education Program like TTC/D. Ed or another program that is delivered in face to face mode.
iii) A teacher with a Bachelor’s degree who is qualified Achieved Bachelor’s Degree: i.e. BA/BCom/BSc, or any other graduate course with a minimum of 50% marks. But, candidates belonging in the category of reserved i.e., SC/ST.BC and other categories of the reserved category who have scored 40% marks in the qualifying exam are qualified
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test
Name of the test OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2023
Name of the University that conducts the course Osmania University, Hyderabad
Entry to the Title-OU Distance Bed Exam 2023
The subject Osmania University released Distance BEd Admissions for Teachers in-service
Deadline for applications to be announced in the near future
Category Entrance Exam
Official Website http://www.oucde.net/
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Information
Education Qualifications: 1. Mathematics: Candidate must have B.A./B.Sc. and Mathematics included as one of their subjects in the group or B.C.A. students who study Mathematics at the Intermediate grade as a group subject.
2. Physical Sciences Candidates who have a B.Sc. who have completed Physics as well as Chemistry or related materials sciences in Part II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates who have completed Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at the Intermediate level as a group subjects.
3. Biology Sciences Students with B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Sciences) who have completed Botany as well as Zoology as well as Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates who study Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as a group subject?
4. Social Studies: Candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. and B.C.A. students who have the Social Science at an Intermediate as a group and B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group. 5. English Candidates who have B.A English as special Subjects or M.A. English
Schema of B.Ed. (Distance Module) Entrance Test
OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2023: The typical entrance exam will be an objective nature that will comprise 100 multi-choice questions lasting 2 hours.
Part – A: General English: 20 marks
Part-B : General Knowledge and Knowledge in Modern Educational Issues: 20 marks
Part-C : Mental Ability, Logical Analytical Thinking, Abstract Reasoning: 20 marks
Part-D: Teaching Aptitude 20 marks
Total Marks: 100 Marks (100 questions)
Fee Information for the Course: B.Ed. (Distance Mode) The course cost is at Rs. $20,000 for all candidates, inclusive of BC/SC/ST candidates. (Note The above fee may be changed for this academic year. …)
B. Ed (Distance Mode) Programme Study Centers: The Method of Instruction for B.Ed. (Distance Mode) The course is in English only. It’s a part-time, two-year programme that offers contact classes on breaks available in the following study centers within Osmania University:
1.) Malla Reddy College of Education Suraram ‘X’ Roads Quthbullapur (M), Ranga Reddy Dist.
2) N.S.R. College of Education, V.V. Campus, Jambagh, Koti, Hyderabad.
3.) Islamia College of Education, Mustabad Road, Siddipet, Dist. Medak.
4.) Gokul College of Education, Gokul Nagar, Nalgonda.
5) Govt. College of Teacher Education, Mahabubnagar.
What to apply for: candidates can apply online only on oucde.net.
Application Fee 500/–
Dates to keep in mind There is no announcement of dates but the process is forward to issue an OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Notification. The last date to submit the application is 15 February 2023. With a late fee of Rs.200+ 20-02-2023. Also, the date for the entrance test This year, there is no Admission Test is required for Second Years B.Ed Admissions
Certificates must be presented during the process of admission Candidates invited to apply to be admitted must appear in person and provide all original certificates as listed below, as well as two sets of copies of xerox.
1. B.Ed. (Distance Module) Entrance Hall Ticket.
2. B.Ed. (Distance mode) Admission Rank Card.
3. Degree certificate (or Certificate of Degree (or Certificate or Provisional Certificate if the Degree Certificate has not yet been issued in accordance with the guidelines) from the qualification exam.
4. Memorandum of marks (Part-I as well as Part-II) of the exam for qualifying degrees.
5. Two years’ experience certificate (as as per Para-IV) and No-Objection Certificate from the employer.
6. The proof of local or non-local candidates, as per the current regulations. Students who have taken Degree and Intermediate courses in regular classes are required to provide only bonafide certificate from the colleges. If there’s an interruption during the four years prior to the qualifying examination Candidates must present a bonafide document of the 9th or 10th grade. Candidates from outside the country must submit.
I) the residence certificate for 10 years from either parent from M.R.O. or the) employee’s certificate issued by the employer as per clause II b,c,d or Annexure I e.
7. Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificates for S.C/S.T./B.C. Candidates in accordance with G.O.M.S. No. No. 58 Social Welfare (J) Department in the 12th of May, 1997.
8. The course is required and the fee includes counseling cost.
9. Copies of certificates from the PH/NCC/CAP/Sports categories(if appropriate).
Instructions: 1. Admission Process: Admissions are made according to merit based on the score obtained during the B.Ed. (Distance mode) entrance test.
2. Candidates who have been invited to centralized admission will be required to show at the expense of themselves.
3. The eligibility of candidates cannot be verified or decided during the application process and also during the entrance exam. The verification process is carried out only at the admissions. Candidates are therefore advised to verify that they meet the requirements to take the B.Ed. (DM) course prior to submitting an application.
4. In spite of the information contained in this publication any rules or regulations currently in force at the university at the time of admission are final.
5. Applications that have been filled in must reach the Director of Admissions, Directorate of Admissions, O.U. at or before the closing date. by the deadline. Directorate is not liable for any responsibility for postage delays.
6. Fill in the application and submit it along together with an ICR form and the Demand Draft along with the specified amount for registration fee as well as the required certificates in your application to appropriate office.
7. The exact venue and time of entrance test along with Hall ticket information will be made available on the OU website: www.osmania.ac.in/admission one week before the entrance test.
OU in-service B.Ed Admissions 2023 OU CDE B.Ed(DM) Entrance Test 2023, OU Distance B.Ed Admissions 2023 Notification OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Distance B.Ed Application Formula, Eligibility Criteria how to apply, fee Details, last date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, results, and dates for counseling and more information on oucde.ac.in and http://oucde.net/, OU B.Ed (Distance Mode) Entrance Test 2023 Notification. Notification of the OU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 notice.